Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hey 
 How is everyone doing?  
Tonight i going and staying the night with to of my nieces.  
 Tomorrow  night Me and some friends  are leaving for  Missouri  for a fews days. we are coming back sometime sunday night.. So if you could all pray that we would have a safe trip.. Looking forward to that.. 
In eleven day Me and two of my sisters are leaving for florida for a week, I am really looking forward to that.. Get to see some friends and relax. We are coming back the 9th.
We are leaving to go to chicago on Friday afternoon and  staying the night at a motel. On the 13th Me,Rachel and harmony are leaving for mexico. we be leaving from Chicago O'Hare airport around 1:00 clock..We will get there around 8:00 clock at night. We will come back the 6th of March. 
Well I should go. I hope you all have a great and safe weekend.
~~Abigail~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog.Please feel to ask questions.