Thursday, November 17, 2011

Good afternoon

HI.
 How is everyone doing today?
 It is cold and windy outside today. I just got home from work had a wonderful day. Kept VERY Busy. Next week it is going to be very busy at the store ( at Least the beginning of the week)
Tomorrow is my day off so i am happy about that Because Pauline as the same day off. So i think we will have some fun. We will cleaning our bedroom and folding ,laundry  and i am sure we will find something fun to do.
I am also looking forward to my sister Alicia,Rick and Lillian  coming up for the weekend. We our having a sister time on Saturday evening,. Should be a lot of fun.
Saturday is opening day for Deer Hunting season my  mom,dad , Josiah and my three boys our hunting. I hope that they get some version to eat. It is REALLY good.:)
Next week I have Thursday  day and Saturday off. So i on Thursday me and Pauline our making the Thanksgiving Dinner should be a lot of fun.
Well i should get going. Hope you all have a wonderful day.

~~ ABYS~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog.Please feel to ask questions.