Thursday, January 5, 2012

White Elephant

Hey Everyone!
How is everyone doing? I am doing alright.  Well here are some pictures from Saturday evening. Rachel  one of my friends took theses..



 The Pizza Was Delicious
 Josh And Ezra

Pauline Looking Pretty!!.. LOVE YA SIS!

 YUMMY!!!

 Jasper





 

Well I guess that is all.   Take care. Here is bible Verse that i have been thinking about. It means a lot to me.
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed ; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. Isaiah 41:10

Well  everyone i hope you all have a wonderful and safe 2012.  May you all grow in christ and draw closer to him everyone day.
ABYS

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog.Please feel to ask questions.