Friday, March 16, 2012

florida pictues part 2

hello everyone!
 Here our the rest of the picture. Sorry it took so long to put them up/




Me and Erin


a really cool tree!
 

Historic Spanish Point...my favorite part of the place!
 
Antother Historic Spanish Point...my favorite part of the place!
 
Me
 
 

We walked across this bridge.....
 

another view of the bridge.
 

a view from up top the bridge
 

This bench was a picture begging to be taken!
 
The BEACH!!
 
Me on the beach.
 


Erin,Pauline and Me
 
 
The End!!
 
Hope you enjot them all. YOU all take care and have a wonderful weekend.
ABYS
 


2 comments:

  1. So glad that you guys got to go! I so enjoyed seeing your beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary!! I really enjoy the trip.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog.Please feel to ask questions.