Thursday, April 26, 2012

Hola!

Good Evening everyone!!
How is everyone doing? I am pretty good. Waiting to get pick up from Coffee beans etc.  Not much  as been going one.
On Saturday Me ,jenny , Josiah   and the kids got back from MO. It was a very long day. But it was good to be home again.It was a good trip. One day it was in 80s. i took the kids to the park so Jen and Joe could have some time to themselves..
On Monday i moved in with Ben and Esther. So i am oh most all settle in... Now i am looking for a car. So far i have not found one that i like or in my price range.
 Rick ,Alicia and Lillian are coming for the weekend.  I AM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO  see them. It as been since the end of Nov..
. It is starting to be the busy time at Golden harvest.I always look forward to the busy time of the year. It makes time goes by really fast...In two months we will be getting new produce cooler in. .. that is pretty cool.. here a link to golden harvest page on facebook  https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/GoldenHarvestMarket ..

Well you all have a wonderful weekend and take care. I know this me just rambling but it is what i have been up to.
ABYS





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog.Please feel to ask questions.