Sunday, August 19, 2012

Lac Vieux Desert

Hello
 Here are some pictures from today. I am having a wonderful B-day. Most all i am thankful for is God love he showed to me and all my christian family and friends. I am also thankful for the 20 years that god give to me.














Your mercy, O Lord, is in the heavens;
Your faithfulness reaches to the clouds.Psalms 36:5


Lac Vieux Desert






My sis Erin



Me and My Sister Erin



In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.Prov 3:6



3 comments:

  1. Whaaat, 20 already? Gotta love this crazy time flying thing. Happy Birthday, girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep i am 20 years old. I am getting old.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nah, not yet. You've got a few years... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog.Please feel to ask questions.