Saturday, September 1, 2012

Good Morning

Good Morning Everyone.
 It is a beautiful morning outside. The sun is shining and it about seventy-five degrees out..A day to go for a walk or do work outside.

This afternoon My sister Nikki and three of her Children and my sis Pauline, Mommy and Me are going to wausau to the mall to go clothes shopping. I also  we are going to nice as new and few other places. I am really looking forward to it, Just waiting until my sis Pauline get of work which should be SOON...

. Oh here a is a recipe that me and Pauline made http://www.bonappetit.com/recipes/quick-recipes/2012/09/watermelon-soda-float It is pretty good. I had some pictures of it but some happened to the picture card and they are not on there anymore. :(:(

Well You all have a wonderful weekend. ~~ABYS~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog.Please feel to ask questions.