Sunday, December 29, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

Hey Everyone,


Please welcome my newest nephew  Miles Courage came into this world  Nov 20,2013 at 5:58 PM . He was 7 lbs. 2 oz., and 20 inches long. 

My Nephew Kayden
My Nieces Crystal and Christina Making Sour cream Lemon Poppy Seed Cookies.

My Nieces and Nephew Christina,Crystal,Ursula and Jasper  
My Nephews and Niece Carl,Jasper,Ivan and Christina 

My Sister Pauline holding Kayden
Me Holding Kayden


                     
Me holding Kayden,Jasper,My Friend Melody Holding my Nephew Miles.  
My Dad Holding Kayden
All piled up on a couch..


All the yummy food!!

My Niece Lillian  
My Mom and Dad
Me and Melody 
My Brother Charles with Nephew Frank
My Twin brother Jeremiah with Nephew Jasper
My Friend Rachel and I

My Sister Erin with Nephew Frank
Me and My Brother Jonathan
My Nephew Jasper


Well I Think that is all for now. Hope you all enjoy these.
ABYS





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog.Please feel to ask questions.